- This event has passed.
Post Fire Repairs Working Bee
May 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We have another work bee planned hopefully to finalise work to get our children back in and meeting in the den.
Jobs we have on the list.
- Repaint the inside of the girls toilet and touch up discoloured paint around the toilets.
- Install a sheet iron wall on the eastern side of the covered area (New materials ordered)
- Replace the door on the ladies toilet.
- Erect new shelving in one shipping container (new shelving ordered)
- Sort and move the Scouting equipment into the shipping container.
- Remove the Shelving from the Q-Store so it can be a meeting room.
- Complete electrical wiring for lights and power in the toilets, install lights under the covered area and install security lighting.
Could you please contact Doug Ross if you are able to help out so we can coordinate what jobs we are all doing.