- This event has passed.
Pre-construction Working Bee
May 11, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Working Bee Saturday 11th May from 8am!
We have builders booked to start on site on our new Den on Monday May 13th and we need to move out of the toilet block and Q-Store.
We are holding a working bee at the Cleveland Den on Saturday 11th May from 8am.
Our goal for Saturday is to empty and relocate all items in the Q-Store & undercover area so they are ready for demolition.
We also want to recover some of the new electrical equipment we installed post the fire, so we are looking for some help from any electricians in the group…..
We will be onsite from 8am until we are done (around 11am hopefully) and the plan for the day is:
- Remove all items in the Q-Store & undercover area and relocate to the shipping containers.
- Move the fridge in the disabled toilet into the demountable building.
- Recover the new light fittings in covered area.
- Disconnect to rewire flood light switches
- Remove the temporary kitchen sink/bench
- Install hasp and staple locks on the outside of the canoe shed roller door, and
- Give the the temporary building a good clean…..
Please remember to wear closed shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, insect repellent and please bring a water bottle.
Could you please contact Doug Ross on email@example.com or 0417205395 if you require any further information?
Thanks, in anticipation of your support!
Cleveland Scout Group Parent Committee